PLEASE NOTE: From 22nd September 2014, The Ballinger Charitable Trust will have a new correspondence address: P O Box 166, Ponteland, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE20 2BL
The Ballinger Charitable Trust was founded in 1994 and seeks to support charities, voluntary organisations and community groups through grants and funding.
The focus of the Trust is currently to support projects in the North East of England principally by providing funds that:-
- Support the health, development and wellbeing of young people
- Support the elderly
- Promote cultural/arts projects based in the North East of England
If you have a project requiring support, please follow the instructions below:-
- Amounts up to £5,000 – A letter will suffice and will be acknowledged as soon as possible.
- Amounts over £5,000 –Complete our initial application form and submit via the website. We will contact you shortly afterwards to either:-
- issue you with a unique user name and password giving access to the full application form, (please note these details may be used for one full application only) or
- advise that your initial application has been declined.